Here’s a list of links you might need on Ride Day. Some may not be active until the actual day of the event, but you can bookmark this page to have them at your fingertips when you need them.
- SPOT Tracker Page – to track your rider(s) as they go down the trail. Note this is a sign-up program, so not all riders will be carrying trackers
- Rider List – accurate to Thursday prior to the ride. Please see rider list on the Webcast for any last minute changes that may have happened at Robie Park
- Tevis Facebook – this will be updated with comments, photos, and live video throughout the day
- Flickr Photos – from our army of roaming volunteer photographers, these will be uploaded they are able to access internet in the field. Likely they will be slow to update initially, but will eventually flood in during the days following the ride
- Ride Week Agenda
- Checkpoint Card – for information on checkpoints, mileage, cut-off times, pulse criteria, etc.
- Checkpoint Locations and History – for a little background history on checkpoints plus a little more, while you await riders.