Rider packets have been emailed to all riders. If you did not receive a packet from the office, please contact them directly (email@example.com) to ensure they have the correct email for you.
- As last year, USFS restrictions still apply at Robinson Flat, so crew will be limited to two people with wristbands at that check.
- Rider numbers will be posted next week (two weeks prior to the event).
- Once you have your rider number, please print out Part 2 of the packet and fill out all the forms. If you are not able to do this, paper copies will be available upon check in.
- If you are not the horse’s owner, you need to submit “Forms A and B” which requires the owner’s signature.
- Please clean up your stalls at the fairgrounds – we really don’t want to have to do it for you, and if you leave a mess you may not be invited back.
(Includes ride week agenda, 2022 research study, maps, rules, ride day instructions, crew information.)
(Includes emergency information, equine/rider bios, release of liability (x 2), and, new for this year, “Forms A and B”, which requires the signature of the horse’s owner if the rider is not the owner).